Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Temperature & Humidity Monitor Includes: Digital Thermometer with Hygrometer, instruction manual
|Indoor Temperature Range||32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit; 0 to 50 degrees Celsius|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more|
|Indoor Humidity Range||16% to 98% Relative Humidity|
|Humidity Accuracy||+/- 5% from 0% to 10% Relative Humidity |
+/- 4% from 10% to 20% Relative Humidity
+/- 3% from 20% to 80% Relative Humidity
+/- 4% from 80% to 90% Relative Humidity
+/- 5% from 90% to 100% Relative Humidity
|Power||1 AA alkaline battery (not included)|
|Dimensions Display||3.6-inches Height x 3.3-inches Width x 1.4-inches Depth|
I submitted an earlier review. I said it didn't work. After further testing I found out my theromastat wasn't accurate. All my other theometers were accurate. But this one is better than the other mecury ones I have. It only takes about 1/2 an hour to reflect the temp. I use it exclusively in my bedroom now.
My only question about this product is: If it gives a daily high and low of humidity and temp. What hours does that cover. Since it doesn't have a clock, when does the day start ??? I have another that does have a clock, It goes from midnight to midnight. Trying to compare humidity highs and lows for different rooms is confusing ???
- Big, visible digits.
- Daily max/min present all the time. Clever max/min reset every 24h so no manual intervention is required.
- Trend arrows are very handy.
- Unit can be stand alone on any flat surface, hang on, or stick to ferrous surface. Ideal for magnetic dry erase boards.
- Runs on only one plain AA battery available anywhere.
Room for improvement:
- Change shape of trend arrows as they are not very readable.
- Add 1 decimal for Celsius version.
- Add humidity/temp manual adjustments. Humidity reading in a unit I bought is off for 15 units compared to 5 other(different brand) I have around the house.
- Not really sure what is the point of having only 3 ‘bars’ position for low/ok/high humidity. Words will do alone and you save the space for some other info (clock/date?).
- Could be thinner; switch to AAA battery.
All in all, I am happy with purchase and would buy more units.
I use this in my shop...I was amazed to see how high the humidity had gotten this summer.
Every once in a while you find a must have device that truly makes your life easier and better. Placing this amazingly simple device near my thermostat gives me confidence that my HVAC system is doing its thing. Temperature is being controlled, humidity is in proper range.
I just wanted to maintain a better humidity level throughout my house during the dry winter months. This instrument does the job just fine and is very resonably priced.