Digital Meat Thermometer with Wireless Display and Time Left to Cook
- Perfectly cooked food every time with the USDA temperature presets: Rare, medium rare, medium, medium well and well done.
- The wireless display comes with a fold-out stand and magnets on the back so that you can place it nearby for easy monitoring.
- Always know what safe temperature to cook to with the pre-programmed meat thermometer settings for beef, pork, chicken, veal, poultry, and lamb. You can also do a custom and boil setting for when you need a different temperature.
AcuRite Digital Meat Thermometer
With Wireless Digital Display
Whether you are a pro or an amateur cook, knowing the internal temperature of your food is easy with the AcuRite Digital Meat Thermometer with Wireless Display and Time Left to Cook calculation. Temperature Presets make cooking to the proper temperature simple. With our new patent-pending algorithm you’ll know how long until your food is done, allowing you to cook the rest of your meal with ease.
- -57°F to 572°F (-49°C to 300°C) Probe cord heat resistant up to 700°F (371°C)
- Remaining Cook Time Range: 9 hours, 59 minutes
- Wireless Range: 200 ft (60 m) depending on home construction
- Dimensions: 3.31-inch Height x 3.43-inch Width x 2.52-inch Depth
Stainless Steel Wired Probe
The commercial quality stainless steel temperature probe measures internal food temperature during cooking. Unplugs from the thermometer display for cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Probe
- Braided Metal Cord
- Heat resistant up to 700 ℉
Meat Type & USDA Temperature Presets
Whether your next culinary delight includes beef, veal, chicken, pork, poultry, lamb or fish, simply select the meat type and preferred cooking doneness. The thermometer will automatically indicate the target temperature based on the USDA recommendation for your dish.
Remaining Cook Time
The digital meat thermometer features an exclusive algorithm that measures and monitors the cooking process, then applies a series of estimating methods to calculate the remaining cooking time. Once the food is in the oven and cooking begins, the countdown timer tracks exactly how much time is left until the food will be ready, so the chef knows exactly how much time is available to focus on other preparations.
Ambient Temperature Reading
Knowing the ambient temperature of your grill, oven or smoker is vital in order to get that perfect cook on your food. Too hot and you may find that the top is over cooked and the middle is under cooked. Always have the perfect cook when using the ambient temperature probe.
Convenient Wireless Digital Display
The wireless display allows you to monitor your food from a distance while preparing the rest of the meal. The display can be propped on a counter with the fold-out stand or stick to a metal surface with the magnets on the back.
Includes: wireless display, thermometer base, meat temperature probe, ambient temperature probe, ambient temperature probe clip, instruction manual
|Temperature Range|| -57°F to 572°F (-49°C to 300°C)
Probe cord heat resistant up to 700° F (371ºC)
|Remaining Cook time Range||9 hours, 59 minutes|
|Wireless Range||200 ft (60 m) depending on home construction|
|Power||Thermometer base: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Wireless Display: 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
|Dimensions||3.31-inch Height x 3.43-inch Width x 2.52-inch Depth|
- Digital Instant Read Thermometer and Digital Meat Thermometer with Wireless DisplayRegular Price $76.98 $39.98