|Manual||Pro Color Weather Station Instruction Manual 00439 / 01604 [PDF]|
Español: Manual de Instrucciones 00439 / 01604 [PDF]
Français: Guide d'instructions [PDF]
|Sensor Installation||3-in-1 sensor installation|
|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Add-on or Replacement Display: 06020RM|
Replacement Power Adapter: WTHRCAD
3-in-1 Weather Sensor: 06008RM / 3N1TXC
Time Zones: HAST, AKST, EST, PST, MST, CST, EST, AST
3-IN-1 WEATHER SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40º to 158º F, -40º C to 70º C
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
|Flashing of the outdoor temperature may be an indication of wireless interference. |
• Make sure the A-B-C switch in the battery compartments of both the display unit and sensor are switched to the same letter. You may choose A, B or C; but both units must match to sync up. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
• Synchronize the units using the steps detailed below.
• Relocate the display unit and/or the 3-in-1 sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Synchronize the units:
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next 12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.|
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the display unit? Learning Mode must complete before forecast and pressure will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery removal or resetting the display unit will restart Learning Mode. After 14 days, forecast should be fairly accurate, however Learning Mode calibrates for a total of 33 days.
|• Make sure both the display unit and 3-in-1 sensor are placed away from any heat sources or vents. |
• Make sure both units are positioned away from moisture sources.
• Make sure 3-in-1 sensor is mounted at least 5 ft off of the ground.
|• What is wind reading being compared to? Pro weather stations are typically mounted at 30 ft high or more. Make sure to compare data using a sensor positioned at the same mounting height. |
• Check location of the sensor. Ensure it’s mounted a minimum of 5 ft in the air with no obstructions around it (within several feet).
• Ensure wind cups are spinning freely. If they hesitate or stop try lubricating with graphite powder or spray lubricant.
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.|
• Reset the display by pressing the reset button, located in the battery compartment of the display unit. Date and time will need to be entered after a reset.
|How to Mount|
the 3-in-1 Sensor
|• Mount the sensor at least 5 ft off the ground (higher is better for accurate wind measurements) in an open area NO FURTHER than 330 feet (100 meters) from the display console. A typical installation would involve mounting the bracket to a secured length of 2 x 4 or 4 x 4 wood, 3/4" pole, etc. (not included). For more information, visit: www.acurite.com/3in1|
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 00439DI, 01604, 01604DI, 06020RM, 00439DIA1, 01645DI, 01604M
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 5-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 3-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Maximize the wireless range of AcuRite's 433 MHz wireless technology for superior performance.
Sensor siting helps install your sensors in the way that best captures the data that is most important to you.
AcuRite recommends new, high quality, name brand alkaline batteries for the best product performance.