|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Replacement Sensor: 592TXR|
Indoor Temperature Range: 32º to 122º F, 0º C to 50º C TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
|If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:|
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next 12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.|
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the display unit? Learning Mode must complete before forecast and pressure will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery removal or resetting the display unit will restart Learning Mode. After 14 days, forecast should be fairly accurate, however Learning Mode calibrates for a total of 33 days.
• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.|
• Reset the display by pressing the reset button, located on the back of the display unit. Date and time will need to be entered after a reset.
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 00828, 00828BPDI