|Manual||AcuRite Weather Station Instruction Manual 01099 [PDF]|
|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Replacement Sensor: 592TXR|
Indoor Temperature Range: 32º to 122º F, 0º C to 50º C TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
|If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next 12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the display unit? Learning Mode must complete before forecast and pressure will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery removal or resetting the display unit will restart Learning Mode. After 14 days, forecast should be fairly accurate, however Learning Mode calibrates for a total of 33 days.
• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.
• Try resetting the display unit. To do this, open the battery cover and remove the bottom battery. The small hole you see is a reset button. Use the end of a paper clip to press the button. Reinstall the batteries and the display will be restored. If it does not reset with all batteries removed, try resetting with two batteries in the unit.
|Set button doesn't work||• The Time Zone is the first thing to flash (it can be difficult to see). Try to touch and then Release Set button.
• Try warming up your hands, rub lotion on your hands or moisten your finger/thumb before pressing Set.
• Try resetting the display unit. Directions are listed above.
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1 262 249-3259 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1 262 203-5667 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1 262 249-3259 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1 262 203-5667 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 01099, 01099-rx, 01099rx, 518346