|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Replacement Sensor: 592TXR|
Time Zones: HAST, AKST, EST, PST, MST, CST, EST, AST TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
|If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:|
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the future, not current conditions.|
• Make sure your GEO zone region is correct. If you live close to a region border, try testing both regions to see which generates the most appropriate forecast for your location.
• Make sure time, date, Geo Zone, temperature, humidity and pressure are accurate - they are all part of the Precision Forecasting algorithm. Note: It may take up to 14 days for the pressure to calibrate to your location.
• If the forecast still reads inaccurately after all other troubleshooting steps, press and release the Reset button (located inside the battery compartment). Next, press the Geo Zone button to toggle through each of the regions (ABCDEFG) and back around to your correct region setting.
• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.
|Inaccurate Barometric Pressure|
It may take up to 14 days for the pressure to calibrate itself to your location.
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.|
• Reset the display by pressing the reset button, located on the back of the display unit. Date and time will need to be entered after a reset.
• Forecast will be blank for the first 4 hours after installing batteries.
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1 262 249-3259 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1 262 203-5667 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1 262 249-3259 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1 262 203-5667 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 02010, 02010A1, 02010CCDI, 02010-CCDI, 02010X2, 02010X2-bundle, 02014, 02014HD, 02014HDA1, 02014HDSB, 02015, 723970, 11142-2010RX, 965K
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 5-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 3-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Maximize the wireless range of AcuRite's 433 MHz wireless technology for superior performance.
Sensor siting helps install your sensors in the way that best captures the data that is most important to you.
AcuRite recommends new, high quality, name brand alkaline batteries for the best product performance.