|Manual||AcuRite Weather Station Instruction Manual 02035 [PDF]|
|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Replacement Sensor: 592TXR|
Indoor Temperature Range: 32º to 122º F, 0º C to 50º C TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
|If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:|
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the future, not current conditions.|
• Make sure your GEO zone region is correct. If you live close to a region border, try testing both regions to see which generates the most appropriate forecast for your location.
• Make sure time, date, Geo Zone, temperature, humidity and pressure are accurate - they are all part of the Precision Forecasting algorithym. Note: It may take up to 14 days for the pressure to calibrate to your location.
• Calibrate the forecast to fine-tune it to your location. See manual for directions.
• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.
|Inaccurate Barometric Pressure|
It may take up to 14 days for the pressure to calibrate itself to your location.
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.|
• Reset the display by pressing the reset button, located on the back of the display unit. Date and time will need to be entered after a reset.
• Forecast will be blank for the first 4 hours after installing batteries.
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 02035, 2035w1