|Icon Definitions||Click Here|
|Replacement Parts||Outdoor Sensor: 592TXR|
Power Adapter: ALARMADPT
|More Information||Intelli-Time® Clock Technology|
Time Zones: HAST, AKST, EST, PST, MST, CST, EST, AST
How long does snooze
• Snooze function disables alarm for 8 minutes.
No outdoor sensor reception
If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
Alarm clock display seems dark or hard to read
• Verify power adapter is plugged in.
Alarm clock screen not working
• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.
• Make sure both the display unit and the sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents (see page 8 of manual).
Outdoor temperature is flashing or showing dashes
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 13020, 13020CCDI, 13020CA, 13020CAUDI, 13026w
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 5-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 3-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Maximize the wireless range of AcuRite's 433 MHz wireless technology for superior performance.
Sensor siting helps install your sensors in the way that best captures the data that is most important to you.
AcuRite recommends new, high quality, name brand alkaline batteries for the best product performance.