Legacy Product: AcuRite Weather Station Instruction Manual 75077 [PDF]
|Icon Definitions||Click here|
|Replacement Parts||Replacement Sensor: 592TXR|
|More Information||Atomic Technology|
Time Zones: PST, MST, CST, EST TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more
is flashing or
Flashing of the outdoor temperature is generally an indication of wireless interference.
|If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:|
• Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
• Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
• Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take up to 20 minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
|• Weather Forecast icon predicts conditions for the next 12 to 24 hours, not current conditions.|
• Has Learning Mode icon disappeared from the display unit? Learning Mode must complete before forecast and pressure will be accurate.
• Allow unit to run continuously for 33 days. Battery removal or resetting the display unit will restart Learning Mode. After 14 days, forecast should be fairly accurate, however Learning Mode calibrates for a total of 33 days.
|• Make sure both the display unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.|
|• Check that the batteries are installed correctly. Batteries may need to be replaced.|
Atomic signal or time
For additional troubleshooting, please visit: http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/radioclocks.cfm
Questions? We're here to help. Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Questions? We're here to help.
Phone +1-262-729-4852 | My AcuRite Technical Support +1-262-729-4850 | Community forum: http://support.acurite.com
Models: 75077, 75077a1, 75077a1di, 75077a3di, 75107, 75107tbdia1, 75077ca, 75107TBDI, 75077A2, 75077A2DI, 75077CA1, 75077CA2, 75107TBDIA2, 75107TBDIA3, 75077A2, 75077A3, 00235CA, 75077A3M
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 5-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Step-by-step directions with video to set up your 3-in-1 weather sensor for maximum accuracy.
Maximize the wireless range of AcuRite's 433 MHz wireless technology for superior performance.
Sensor siting helps install your sensors in the way that best captures the data that is most important to you.
AcuRite recommends new, high quality, name brand alkaline batteries for the best product performance.