The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Not all batteries are created equal...
- AcuRite recommends NEW, HIGH QUALITY, NAME BRAND ALKALINE batteries for the bestmproduct performance.
- In outdoor, low temperature conditions (below -4 degrees Fahrenheit / -20 degrees Celsius), AcuRite recommends NEW, HIGH QUALITY, NAME BRAND LITHIUM batteries for the best product performance.
Verify batteries are fresh. The battery expiration date should be at least 5 years in the future. Batteries can lose 3% of their power or more every year in storage.
- Follow the polarity (+/-) diagram in the battery compartment.
- DO NOT USE heavy duty, rechargeable or private label brand batteries. These batteries are not recommended due to fluctuations in the way these types of batteries disperse power.
- DO NOT MIX old and new batteries or different types of batteries (brands, alkaline/lithium, etc.)
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove batteries from products which are not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Promptly remove dead batteries from the device.
- Dispose of used batteries properly.
- DO NOT incinerate used batteries.
- DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire, as batteries may explode or leak.
- DO NOT recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- DO NOT short-circuit the supply terminals.