AcuRite Weather Monitoring, Timekeeping and Cooking Products make for Perfect Holiday Gift Ideas
Great Gift Ideas Include Weather Stations, Atomic Clocks, Cooking Thermometers, NOAA Weather Radios, Lightning Detectors and Decorative Items.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin – July 1, 2015 – AcuRite, the leader in weather monitoring and forecasting products, is pleased to announce a product line tailor made for 2015 holiday gift guides.
People may come from all walks of life, but one thing everyone has in common is the weather. That’s why “talking about the weather” can break the ice, regardless of who you meet. For the very same reason, fun gifts from AcuRite can bring a smile to the face of even the hardest-to-shop for people on your holiday gift list. Whether you’re looking for a gift for dad, a gift for mom, boyfriend gift ideas, gifts for your girlfriend, or gifts for friends, coworkers and family, Christmas presents from AcuRite can be used and enjoyed by everyone, every day.
AcuRite’s product line is filled with unusual gifts. It can be broken down into three categories: Environment, Clocks and Cooking. Here are some highlighted products:
From the farmer needing to know when to irrigate crops to the commuter deciding if he needs to pack a jacket, the weather affects us all. That’s why AcuRite makes a wide range of weather forecasting and monitoring products:
1. A Weather Environment System with PC Connect, Wind and Rain lets you access current and forecasted conditions of your back yard “microclimate” from your tablet, computer or smartphone.
2. A What-to-Wear Weather Station gives you the vitals so you won’t get caught without an umbrella.
3. The sportsman on your list will love the Hunting and Fishing Activity Meter with Weather Forecaster.
4. A Lightning Detector and NOAA Weather Alert Radio can help hikers, backpackers and other outdoorsman stay safe.
AcuRite’s history with timekeeping goes back to 1943 with Chaney Instrument Co., our parent company. AcuRite’s line of clocks offer advanced technology and eye-pleasing design:
1. The Intelli-Time Projection Clock with Temperature and USB Charger charges your smartphone, while projecting the current time on your wall or ceiling for easy nighttime viewing. An outdoor wireless temperature and humidity sensor transmits real time weather data to your nightstand.
2. An 18-inch Atomic Metal Copper Outdoor Clock with Thermometer synchronizes to the correct time broadcast by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for split second accuracy. It’s the perfect addition to any garden, pool area or patio.
3. The Atomic Clock with Dual Alarm, USB Charger and Temperature automatically synchronizes to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for split second accuracy. It charges your phone and (thanks to the outdoor temperature and humidity sensor) keeps you informed of weather conditions.
Whether the people on your list love to grill, bake or broil, AcuRite has them covered:
1. The Tailgater Cookout Kit: Meat Thermometer with Pager, Grill Surface Thermometer and Cooler Thermometer has everything a grill master needs for perfectly cooked steaks and ice cold beverages.
2. The Gourmet Kitchen Kit: Brushed Stainless Steel Timer, Meat Thermometer and Oven Thermometer arms you with all the tools to cook that elusive perfect turkey or bake a mouth-watering pie.
3. The Digital Refrigerator Thermometer and Freezer Thermometer with Temperature Alerts lets you maintain perfect food storage conditions.
AcuRite is owned by the Chaney Instrument Co., a leader in time, temperature and personal weather reporting and forecasting instruments, since 1943. AcuRite products are known for ease of use and delivering accurate, reliable information, allowing you to plan your day with confidence. Chaney Instrument Co. is a family-owned business based in idyllic Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
MEDIA CONTACT: email@example.com