AcuRite AIR Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- Measures Particulate Matter 2.5 (PM2.5) Concentration: Monitor indoor air pollution to help breathe in clean air
- Real-Time Measurements: Air quality meter updates every 5 seconds to ensure healthy air for the whole family
- Easy to Set Up: Powered by an AC adapter, simply plug into a power outlet to install
- Colorful LCD Display: Clear identification to help monitor indoor temperature and humidity
Made for indoor use, this PM2.5 air quality monitor from AcuRite helps you breathe, work, sleep, and live better, knowing your indoor air quality information. This innovative design shows PM2.5 measurement, temperature (F° or C°), humidity, and a 12- or 24-hour clock.
Indoor air quality can have a significant impact on your health and comfort. With the AcuRite AIR - Indoor Air Quality Monitor, you’ll know the PM2.5 concentration, temperature, and humidity level inside your home or office at any time. Maintaining clean air can help minimize negative health effects associated with bad air quality, while increasing productivity, energy, and good health.
What is PM2.5? PM2.5 are microscopic air pollution particles that measure 2.5 micrometers or smaller and can remain suspended in the air for long periods of time. If inhaled at a high rate over time, these particles can potentially deteriorate lung function. PM2.5 can be emitted from wildfires, vehicles, airplanes, and even backyard woodburning. Given that these particles pose the greatest risk to health compared to other air pollutants and are the most commonly found pollutants in the air, monitoring the PM2.5 level is extremely important.
- AcuRite AIR Indoor Air Quality Monitor & AcuRite Indoor Humidity and Temperature MonitorRegular Price $106.97 $50.99
- 2-Pack Indoor Air Quality MonitorRegular Price $157.98 $30.00