Outdoor Monitor with Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor Monitor features built-in temperature and humidity sensors to measure conditions where the Monitor is located and also reports data for the Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Water-resistant, weatherproof wired sensor probe measures temperature and humidity where the probe is located
- Wired Sensor is positioned on a long 5-foot (1.5 meters) wired cord, perfect for hard-to-reach places
- The monitor requires an AcuRite Access™ or Home Environment Display (sold separately) to be operational
Stay informed of environmental conditions affecting the places and things you care about.
With an AcuRite Outdoor Monitor with Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor, you can track conditions in a wide range of environments, providing many practical applications and giving you the information you need to take action.
Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Monitor
The Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Monitor is a compact, versatile unit that is durable and weather-resistant for outdoor use.
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensors measure conditions where the Monitor is located
- Weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Compatible with add-on wired sensors, including the Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor (included)
- Requires a Home Environment Display (sold separately) to be operational
Suggested Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor uses include:
- Monitoring conditions in hard-to-reach places (attic, basement, crawl space, etc.)
- Pet enclosures (e.g. kennels, livestock, etc.)
- Monitoring indoor and outdoor conditions
- Checking for drafts
- Evaluating heating and cooling coverage in home
- Protecting investments (e.g. wine cellar, cigar humidor, music room, etc.)
Easy 1-2-3 Setup
Setup is simple: Install batteries and position the Monitor in the area where you wish to track conditions. Next, plug the Wired Sensor into the Monitor. Then, position the wired probe in the location where you want to measure temperature and humidity.
To install on glass you can use the included suction cup and mounting bracket. For a permanent installation in wood, concrete, or other building materials, use the included anchors and screws. Zip ties are also included to further expand mounting options.
Includes: Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Monitor, Add-on Spot Check Temperature & Humidity Sensor, zip ties, mounting bracket, mounting hardware, instruction manuals