Outdoor Monitor with Water Detector
- Outdoor Monitor features built-in temperature and humidity sensors to measure conditions where the Monitor is located, and also reports data for the Add-on Water Detector
- Water-resistant, weatherproof Water Detector tracks the presence or absence of liquids, leaks and flooding
- Detector is positioned on a long 5-foot (1.5 meter) wired cord, perfect for hard-to-reach places
- Add-on Water Detectors (sold separately) can be linked together in a “daisy chain” to expand the monitoring area
- The monitor requires an AcuRite Access® or Home Environment Display (sold separately) to be operational
Stay informed of water leak conditions affecting the places and things you care about.
With an AcuRite Outdoor Monitor with Water Detector, you can track conditions in a wide range of environments, providing many practical applications and giving you the information you need to take action. The included leak detector helps make sure you catch problems before they can cause damage.
Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Monitor
The Outdoor Monitor is a compact, versatile unit that is durable and weather-resistant for outdoor use.
- Outdoor Monitor features built-in temperature and humidity sensors to measure conditions where the Monitor is located
- Weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Compatible with a variety of add-on wired sensors; product includes a Water Detector that simply plugs into the Outdoor Monitor
- Requires a Home Environment Display (sold separately) to be operational
Suggested Water Leak Detector uses include:
- Early detection of basement flooding or sump pump failure
- Detecting leaky appliances
- Checking for roof or chimney water leaks
- Tracking high or low water level in pools, ponds, tanks and fountains
- Protecting valuables from water damage in garages, attics, crawl spaces and other storage areas
Easy 1-2-3 Setup
Setup is simple: Install batteries and position the Outdoor Monitor in the area where you wish to track conditions. Next, plug the Water Detector into the Monitor. Finally, position the Detector in the location where you want to stay informed of liquid intrusion.
If you wish to monitor a large area for leaks or flooding, two or more Add-on Water Leak Detectorscan be linked together in a “daisy chain” to expand your monitoring area.
Includes: Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Monitor, Add-on Water Detector, zip ties, mounting hardware, instruction manuals