Complimentary My AcuRite App
With My AcuRite you can view sensor data, conditions, history, trends, forecasts, and more on your mobile devices or computer.
Keep Mom, Dad, the kids, and even the neighbors informed about conditions that matter with the My AcuRite app.
History, Trends, plus High & Low Records
Analyze or download data to help guide decisions for a more efficient, healthy home.
Track up to ten sensors with one smartHUB. Add smartHUBs to track even more sensors, or monitor additional locations.
Free, US-based Technical Support
Talk to friendly, knowledgeable people for setup and operation assistance.
My AcuRite App
- View your sensors on any iPhone, Android smartphone, computer or tablet with the complimentary My AcuRite App.
- Create email and phone alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached.
- Alerts can be triggered by events like high or low temperatures, high or low humidity conditions and more.
- Easy-to-read, comprehensive trend observation with graphic charts and historical data.
- Provides access AcuRite sensor data using the My AcuRite app
- Reports data for up to 10 compatible AcuRite sensors simultaneously (additional sensors sold separately)
- Easy setup: Ethernet cable plugs into your internet router
smartHUB includes: smartHUB, ethernet cable, power adapter, quick start guide, instruction manual
Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
|System Requirements||Mobile device with app access and/or PC with Internet. PC/mobile device is NOT required to use this product.|
|Power||5V power adapter|
|Dimensions||5-inches Height x 3.5-inches Width x 5-inches Depth|
You have no items to compare.
- Nothing to dislike
Have only noticed 2 cons.
1 - I do occasionally lose a couple hundredths of rainfall (compared to my display upstairs), even though I have 2 bars of signal.
2 - The Acu-link web site only allows one sensor (such as 5 in 1) to be sent to Weather Underground. I would like to mix and match sensors, as National Weather Service specs say the winds should be at 33 feet and the temperature at 5 Feet. I would like to send wind and rainfall from the rooftop 5 in 1, while sending the temperature and humidity from a properly placed separate unit.
- Easy setup.
Doesn't go through a display first (gets data straight from the sensor).
Can handle multiple sensors.
- Occasionally lose a couple hundredths of rainfall (compared to my display upstairs), even though I have 2 bars of signal.
Acu-link web site only allows one sensor (such as 5 in 1) to be sent to Weather Underground. (would like to send wind and rainfall from the rooftop 5 in 1, while using a properly placed separate temp/rh unit).
All this is proof that Acurite is committed to product improvement.
- With the free firmware update, and all the new capability, I'd say everything.
- I honestly have no negatives.
Some readings do not agree with those on the base display, most noticeably the rain gauge readings. This bridge reads less than the display bridge. We had a major rain storm come through last week and over the course of the morning the base display bridge showed 5.55" of rain but this internet bridge showed 5.07". I do not understand the discrepancy as there are not calibration settings in either bridge software. They should both agree.
- Ease of use
- Some readings do not agree with those on the base display, most noticeably the rain gauge readings. This internet bridge reads less than the display bridge.
- simple set up