Atomic Clock Includes: Alarm clock, AC power adapter, instruction manual
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
|Time Zones||HAST, AKST, EST, PST, MST, CST, EST, AST|
|Indoor Temperature Range||32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit; 0 to 50 degrees Celsius|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit; Learn more|
|Power||5V power adapter (included; recommended for optimal display color); 3 AA alkaline batteries (optional; not included)|
|Dimensions||4.3-inch height x 6-inch width x 2.2-inch depth|
Chose this model to replace an older atomic alarm clock. Had several issues with my first one, AcuRite sent me a replacement, so far so good.
If you want a good, reliable alarm clock, go elsewhere. This clock is the biggest piece of junk I've ever had. The clock itself is totally unreliable. Last fall when DST ended it changed the time accordingly then a few days later changed it again making both my wife and I an hour late for work. This morning I just happened to wake up at 5 till 6 and just relaxed knowing the alarm was going to sound in 5 mins. After a short time I knew something was wrong, looked and it was 6:11 (no 6AM alarm) Sometime during the night it changed the date to Saturday Feb 20th (today is Friday March 11th). I'll be purchasing a new clock today and it won't be from (IN)Acurite.
Charging port is almost useless, has inadequate output for most smartphones.
This clock dose what it says it will and that's good was just disappointed in the changeing capacity it will charge phone and I pod just not the I pad it is the only thing that I can complain about the unit
Nice alarm clock looks good and easy to use.
alarm volume not loud enough even on high setting
Easy to set and use. This is my second one. Would recommend to others.
- easy to read display
- all of the buttons and switches are no problem to use while sleepy
- can set alarm to only go on weekday/weekend or everyday
- alarm set time is color coded to buttons to set it
- receives radio controlled "atomic" time signal
- works on 3 AAA batteries if power goes out
- display brightness and alarm volume are adjustable
- display can be hard to read at very extreme angles
- no radio
- alarm tone is just beeps for both alarms
- I have not plugged anything into the USB plug, so no experience with that
Looks nice with its color display, small with lots of features and omits unnecessary complexity of radio.