Digital Meat Thermometer Features:
• Meat thermometer provides an instant readout of inner food temperature during cooking cycle without opening the oven door or grill
• Wireless pager alerts with sound, light and vibration from up to 200 ft. away when target food temperature or time is reached
• NEW! Patent-pending algorithm estimates the time left to cook up to 9 hours, 59 minutes
• Pre-programmed meat thermometer settings include: Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish
• USDA temperature presets include: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done cooking preferences
• Customize your own cooking time and temperature using the easy-set rotary dial
• 9 hour, 59 minute count up or countdown timer with alarm
• 3 ft. 700ºF heat resistant cord withstands searing heat
• Stainless steel thermometer probe measures a wide temperature range from -40ºF to 450ºF (-40ºC to 232ºC)
• Degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius
• Makes the perfect cooking thermometer, oven thermometer, meat thermometer, bbq thermometer, deep fryer thermometer or grill thermometer
• Backlit digital display for low-light viewing
• NSF safety certified
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Meat Thermometer Dimensions: 4.2" H x 2.5" W x 1.9" D
Wireless Pager Dimensions: 2.5" H x 1.8" W x 1.3" D
Temperature Range: -40º F to 450º F, -40º C to 232º C; Probe cord heat resistant up to 700° F
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2°F; Learn More
Kitchen Timer: 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Kitchen Timer Accuracy: +/- 5 seconds @ 60 minutes Learn More
Cook Time Remaining: 9 hours, 59 minutes
Wireless (RF) Range: 200 ft. (60m)
Power: Display: 3 AA alkaline batteries; Pager: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
You have no items to compare.
- Feature rich
- Nothing yet
My 2 cents,,
The device looks very well-built, so it was a real surprise to see that the internal design practically invites water to pool in the 'well' where the display is, and leak inside; additionally, there is no attempt to prevent water ingress at any of the controls, or the thermocouple jack.
Sad to see such a let-down in a product whose functionality is, otherwise, excellent.
This thermometer takes all the stress out of cooking on the grill. Nothing worse than an over-cooked piece of meat.
It's easy to use and I recommend it for everyone.